The all new limited edition bib short features the carbon layered Randonnee chamois for more comfort on long distance rides and races such as GFNY NYC 100 miles.
This latest generation chamois (pad) is composed of reticulated sponges that offers maximum support in all three classic pedaling positions: descending, climbing and flat racing. These sponges not only provide support, but they adapt perfectly to the cyclist's movements and positions.
The chamois with its differentiated structure combines the three key elements of hygiene, comfort and anatomy: it's highly hygienic thanks to the microfiber which makes it soft and dry; its carbon threads in the structure of the fabric covering the pad allow for a better thermoregulation; and micro-circulation ensures a stable temperature and less friction induced redness.
- "microsense" technology: the innovative microfibre fabric by SITIP combining softness to performances, highly breathable, soft touch, superior comfort, quick dry comfort, easy care and appealing look
- anatomical fit, ergonomic preshaped build on ride position
- side panels finished with laser cut and 75mm gripper for inner leg end
- assembled with 4 needles flat stitching
- soft mesh for back upper part
- soft microfibre material for braces (no silicone), clean cut fabric for high comfort
- bluesign and oeko-tex certified
- fabric: 84% polyamide, 16% elastan, 205 gr/sqm
- OEKO-tex certified materials
- bi-elastic anatomical
- carbon fiber with natural antibacterial treatment
- hydrophilic microfiber fabric
- ”high impact” reticulated foam support
- high breathability
- ideal also for very long rides