Specifically developed for GFNY: race ready but with long distance comfort.
- Anatomical fit
- Four needle flat stitching
- Pad density 100kg/m2, black color
- Variety of fabrics for the perfect fit
- Weight 210 gr/sm
- Raw materials are OEKO-tex certified
- Men's and women's styles available
- Crotch: Innovative warp-knitted and long lasting fabric with a structured surface for durability and comfort.
- Side panels: An exclusive dull polyester yarn that provides rigorous protection to the skin, comfortable feeling on the skin and elasticity for reacting with your every pedal stroke.
- Mesh braces: Thin and soft for breathability and comfort. Made of polyamide, microfiber and 23% elastomer.
- Fabrics used for the bib short have natural transpiration properties to keep you dry, comfortable and minimize chafing even in wet conditions.
Bib shorts are the most important piece of cycling apparel that you own. It’s one of your body’s three contact points with your bike (your behind, hands and feet) - it's the most important contact point!
The GFNY bib shorts run true to size. You should choose the same size you usually wear. Bib shorts do not have Euro or US fit - all bib shorts fit the same because bib shorts need to be more fitted to the body to avoid chafing at the contact point with the saddle.
Padding: GFNY race bib shorts have the Race chamois. This padding has a 100kg/m2 density, which provides a lower profile (8mm) and a more direct feeling to the saddle - ideal for race days when you need your bib short to be responsive and for your general cycling.
Sizing: Measure an existing pair of bib shorts you have and compare it with the GFNY size chart (in CM).
Inseam: Measure from the crotch seam to bottom of bibs.
1/2 leg elastic width: These are elastic bands at the bottom of the legs often with silicone on them that grip the thighs and keep the shorts in place.
When selecting your bib shorts size, it’s most important to go by inseam length and 1/2 leg elastic width. Bib shorts are made of a stretchy material and the fabric at the waist can accommodate several waist sizes, but the inseam and cuff width and thigh width are set.
If you have a larger waist but thinner legs or shorter legs, select a smaller size for the best fit.